If you want to be a big hit at a party, take this dip with some crudités and crackers!
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained (or 5 hearts of palm)
- 1 bulb of roasted or sautéed garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Fresh or dried herbs of choice
- Water to get the consistency you want (you can also soak the cashews first which makes them creamier)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Blend until smooth in a food processor or high powered blender. Cool better servings! Enjoy!